EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46- Tinted
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
EltaMD's UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 - Tinted calms and protects sensitive skin types prone to discoloration and breakouts from the sun's harmful rays. The universally flattering tint blends to match your skin tone and mask discoloration and breakouts to give you a smooth, flawless-looking complexion. Healing niacinamide alleviates inflammation to calm your acne flare-ups and helps decrease signs of hyperpigmentation.
- 9.0% Transparent Zinc Oxide: protects the skin against damaging UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays
- 5% High-Purity Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): helps reduce the appearance of blemishes, discoloration and photo-damage
- Antioxidants: combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR)
- Sodium Hyaluronate: ensures comfortable wear by replenishing moisture and acting as a humectant, continually drawing moisture from the air to keep your skin hydrated throughout the day.
- Calms and protects sensitive, acne-prone skin
- Oil-free, lightweight formula leaves no residue
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Can be worn alone or with makeup
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
EltaMD UV Clear Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium
Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane
EltaMD UV Clear Tinted Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyl Stearate, Iron Oxides, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
Uses: EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
How to activate pump:
- With the cap cover in place over the pump, invert the container upside down and tap firmly 4‐5 times. (This will force the liquid up into the actuator and create a vacuum).
- Return the container to its upright position.
- Remove the cap, and with the nozzle away from your face, press the pump to dispense the product into your hand. It may take several pumps to completely prime the pump to allow the actuator to deliver product.
- If pump continues to fail, try steps again.